With strong scientific expertise and extensive ready-to-use models, our Oncology Team supports drug discovery for novel target validation, in vitro compound profiling, in vivo PKPD and efficacy studies and translational medicine.
- An extensive panel of 700 +cancer cell lines (including some proprietary to ChemPartner )
- 100+ cell-based assays for profiling phenotypes, oncogenic signaling and cell metabolism, along with the capacity for both high throughput and high content cell-based drug screening.
- 160 +cell line-derived tumor xenograft models,
- Approximately 270 patient-derived xenograft models that are coupled with genetic annotations,
- Syngeneic cancer models and combination studies with immunotherapies
- Additional services in in vivo target validation, in vivo imaging, tumor-infiltrated immune cell profiling, tumor metabolite evaluation to in situ detection of copy number variance.
Working together with our clients, thousands of oncology drug discovery studies have been conducted, among which many are now in clinical trials.
At ChemPartner , we believe in being at the cutting edge of science which is why we never stop building our expertise in new technologies and emerging new research areas such as Cancer Metabolism, Epigenetics and Cancer Immunology. We are committed to delivering the highest quality science and the very best customer experience. Together we can and will make a difference in science, and in cancer patients’ lives.